Almond Flour Banana Muffins. Kids love these almond flour muffins! I purchased a Costco size bag of almond flour and have been playing around with it Good news – I now have almond flour banana bread recipe on the blog. You can't use this muffin recipe and make almond.
This banana almond meal variety is certainly on the healthier side, too, but full of flavor and nutty texture. Besides being gluten-free and vegan, these muffins are also extremely low in sugar with just a few tablespoons of natural sweetener – such as agave or maple syrup. Omit the blueberries for almond flour banana muffins. You can cook Almond Flour Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Flour Banana Muffins
- You need of Almond flour.
- You need of Baking powder.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- You need of Virgin coconut oil.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Banana.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Coconut flakes.
Almond flour blueberry muffins are also freezer friendly. See all of my Gluten-free Recipes. Almond Flour Blueberry Banana Muffins are easy almond flour muffins that come together in minutes with just one bowl. Simple Paleo Banana Muffins using almond flour, nut butter, bananas and an egg.
Almond Flour Banana Muffins instructions
- First Mix almond flour, baking powder and cinnamon set aside.
- Microwave honey and coconut oil for 35 seconds than mash and mix in the banana. After whip egg really good into this mix..
- Than add in dry ingredients and mix very well..
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top than Microwave for 4m and 30s and enjoy.
Easy, one bowl with no oil and no added sugars! Guys… I kind of can't get over how amazing these Paleo Banana Muffins are. I want to make them ALL. Home » Baked Goods » Almond Flour Banana Nut Muffins (Gluten Free). Once I started baking with almond flour I was immediately hooked!