Sirlion Tip Beef Stew.
You can cook Sirlion Tip Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sirlion Tip Beef Stew
- Prepare 3 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 16 oz of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 2 lb of Sirlion beef tips-cubed.
- Prepare 16 oz of Fresh sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 32 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 bunch of heart of celery.
- Prepare 48 oz of cold water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of fresh green beans.
Sirlion Tip Beef Stew instructions
- Cook diced up beef tips on medium heat in olive oil till completely browned all the way thru..
- Dice up potatoes && onion. Slice mushrooms && celery thin. Cut baby carrots in half..
- In 8 quart crock pot add beef tips,, all fresh vegetables,, water,, && salt. (optional).
- Cook on high for around 7-8 hours. Stir on the hour..
- When it gets done because of all the veggies it tastes just like Campbell's soup! Super tasty in cold weather! Can also add 1 cup fresh green beans.