Coriander Mint Chutney. This chutney goes so well with any snacks like tikkis, cutlets If using for chaats you can also add a handful of coriander leaves. What I have shared in this post has. Watch and learn how to make Coriander Mint Chutney at home with Chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
The thick curd added to the base gives a. Green chutney, usually known as hari chutney, is a versatile Indian condiment that can be used in In its basic bare bone form, green chutney is a blend of coriander, mint, chilies and lemon juice with. Instructions transfer the coriander mint chutney to a bowl. keep aside. allow the tempering to splutter and pour over chutney. You can have Coriander Mint Chutney using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coriander Mint Chutney
- It’s 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/5 cup of mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 of green chilies.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted chana/peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of jaggery powder.
- You need 1 of lemon juice/tamrind pulp.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
I like my coriander and mint chutney to be spicy and usually throw in at least five green chillies. I recommend trying my recipe for coriander and mint chutney and then adjusting it to your own tastes. Mint-coriander chutney is a basic and easy-to-make condiment that is perfect for using as a dipping sauce with cutlets, kebabs, and samosas or to serve with main-course dishes like biryani. Mild spicy coriander chutney prepared with green coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli, groundnuts, ginger and lemon juice is simply irresistible.
Coriander Mint Chutney step by step
- Collect all the ingredients..
- Wash and chop coriander mint leaves chop onion and chilli add these in a mixture jar along with all other ingredients..
- Give a nice grind by adding little water first on low speed than high until gives a smooth texture.
- Lemon juice you can mix after or along with other ingredients.
- Yummy chatpati chutney is ready to serve it has versatile uses..
Follow this Indian chutney recipe and. This mint coriander chutney is a chutney with a lot of flavor and it can be made quickly in a mixer or a blender. It is a perfect accompaniment for snacks and also for sandwiches. Learn how to make mint coriander green chutney recipe with coriander, mint, onion, garlic as main ingredients for Indian chats. I tried this chutney after tasting this in a restaurant, after so many tries.