Strawberry Almond Bread. Beat in egg yolks and almond extract. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Chop ½ cup almonds into small pieces.
This keto strawberry bread is made with almond flour and stevia, which cuts the carbs and gives it a boost of protein. The amazing thing about this recipe is that even though it's low-carb and keto-friendly, it is still super easy to make. How is the Strawberry Almond Quick Bread? You can have Strawberry Almond Bread using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Almond Bread
- You need 1/2 cup (113 gr) of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup (100 gr) of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional).
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour (256 gr).
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 125 ml (1 container) of strawberry yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of toasted almond.
- Prepare 170 ml of strawberry jam.
It is moist, as in super moist. All three of my flavor trio ingredients (strawberries, sour cream, and brown sugar) contribute to the moistness. It is a dense bread with pockets of air created as the berries reduce in size during baking. It is mildly sweet and has a crunch from almonds.
Strawberry Almond Bread instructions
- Preheat oven into 350°F or 180°C.
- When preheating oven, you could toast your almond in it about 5-8 minutes or until you could smell the fragrance from the outside of your oven. Chopped them coarsely..
- Sift together all the dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In the other bowl cream together butter and sugar until fluffy and the color turned pale..
- Add the eggs one at a time, whisk them until well mixed..
- Add the dry ingredients by dividing them into 1/3 and alternate them with the yoghurt when pouring them inside the wet batter..
- Whisk them until all well combined..
- Add the strawberry jam and the toasted chopped almond into the batter, fold them gently until all combined..
- Pour the batter inside the container that have already been greased by butter and dusted with flour..
- Bake about 40-45 minutes or until completely done. If you use a smaller oven or toaster you should pay attention on the temperature. I've burnt mine (the top of the bread) when baked it with 350°F or 180°C,. Perhaps the oven that I used was small. If you have the same issue, bake them 350°F /180°C for the first 5 minutes and turn the heat lower into 302°F / 150°C until 325 °F / 160°C afterward..
- Try to check the bread after 35 minutes with the tooth pick or bamboo skewer. If it comes out clean it means your bread is done. But if it comes out with the wet batter it means you should continue the baking process about 5-10 more minutes..
Sugar – White granulated sugar makes this bread delightfully sweet. Optional: sprinkle sugar over the loaf just before baking for a shimmery finish. Flour – All purpose flour is the foundation of this bread. Baking Powder – Leavens quick bread, without the fuss! It ensures a nice even rise.