Banana Yogurt Steamed Bread Made with Pancake Mix. How To Make Banana Yogurt Pancakes. It is an easy to make recipe. First whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
Banana Bread using pancake mix instead of flour/baking soda because I was out of flour. Best Banana Bread Recipe is so easy to make and super soft and moist! The very best way to use up overripe bananas this bread is tender and packed full of flavor! You can have Banana Yogurt Steamed Bread Made with Pancake Mix using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Yogurt Steamed Bread Made with Pancake Mix
- It’s 1 of Ripe Banana.
- You need 100 grams of Yogurt.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
Remove the bread from the oven and allow it to cool completely in the pan before using the parchment paper overhangs to life the bread out of the pan to slice ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs Maple syrup, jam, powdered sugar, or any other toppings, for serving. Optional mix-ins (choose a few!) I will be making banana pancakes regularly from now on.
Banana Yogurt Steamed Bread Made with Pancake Mix step by step
- It's best to use a ripe banana that has a darkened peel. Peel the banana, put into a bowl, and mash well..
- Add the yogurt and milk, and mix well. Add the pancake mix as well, and mix some more..
- Evenly pour the batter into the cups..
- Fill a frying pan with 1 cm of water, and bring to a boil. Arrange the Step 3 cups, cover with a lid, and steam for 7-8 minutes over medium heat, then done..
Directions: Mix mashed up ripe bananas, syrup, vanilla, water, and pancake mix in a bowl. Because of the banana, these pancakes will be heavier and a little more difficult to flip than a normal one. If the side face-down is cooked to a light. This bread is different because I use banana-flavored yogurt and sliced bananas instead of mashed. The consistency is lighter, not dense – definitely different and Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.