Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat. Pinto Beans Sundal ~ Pinto Beans Stir Fried with CoconutCooking Curries. Crock Pot Beans With Ground Beef Recipes. This dish of pinto beans with ground beef makes a hearty meal with or without the rice.
Cook the beef mixture until meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Brown hamburger meat, onion and pepper. Drain. pour on top of bean mixture. You can cook Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
- Prepare 2 lbs of pinto beans.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion diced.
- It’s 4-5 of garlic clove diced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro diced.
- Prepare 5-6 of small sweet tomatoes diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of chile powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of cumin.
- You need 1/2-1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1-2 of jalapeño pepper (remove seeds to reduce heat).
- It’s 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
Trusted Results with Dorito casserole hamburger meat pinto beans and mexican corn. Originally this recipe called for Kidney beans and Hamburger meat which I replaced the kidney beans with Pinto Beans, and used ham instead of Hamburger meat, (adding the ham instead of hamburger was by mistake). I was trying to remember the ingredients by heart. In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make Pinto Beans with ham.
Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat step by step
- Cover beans in water 2 to 3 hours before starting. Saute' the onion and garlic. Add in hamburger meat and brown..
- Add beans and cover 1 inch above and turn heat to medium high. Add all other ingredients and cover. Stir occasionally and check to see if need to add more water if cooks down. Goes great with corn bread, Enjoy!!.
This recipe starts with dried pinto beans that are parboiled and pre-soaked. Pinto beans, slow cooked with ham, onion, celery and jalapenos, served over rice with a side of Though pinto beans may not really be a classic Southern recipe for this part of The Deep South Saute meats and veggies; add to crockpot. Stir in all of the remaining ingredients, except for the salt. This pinto bean recipe is super easy, and practically fool proof. You won't need a lot of ingredients, and you don't have to worry I chose to use pinto beans because I always have them on hand.