Cajun Philly Steak – umm in a bowl.
You can have Cajun Philly Steak – umm in a bowl using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Philly Steak – umm in a bowl
- Prepare 2 of – steak-umm portions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed chopped onions, red & green peppers.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Slap-ya-mama Cajun seasonig.
Cajun Philly Steak – umm in a bowl instructions
- In a skillet, Cook steak portions according to package directions..
- Add onions and peppers and cook for another2 to 3 minutes; or to desired doneness..
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese and cook until cheese is melted..
- Serve and enjoy!….only 330 calories.