The left over Pita. In the morning, there's leftover pita. a chickpea and herb fatteh (above) that utilizes chickpeas and a bounty of herbs, tahini sauce and chile oil to bring day-old pita back to life. Any credits left over after redemption return to your rewards account. Pita Pack members will earn credits based on any Pita Pit purchase except alcohol and merchandise.
This widely consumed Middle Eastern bread gets its pocket from air that is created during the baking process. Pitas can be used for sandwiches, pizzas and a variety of other dishes. Though a pita can easily be eaten at room temperature, reheating the. You can have The left over Pita using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The left over Pita
- You need 1 of pita bread.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of italian sausage or meat of choice.
- You need 1 tsp of butter (pita).
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic (pita).
- It’s of for stir fry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried herb mix seasonings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 of asparagus.
- You need 1 of spinach leaves.
I use the leftovers with some pita, hummus, and cucumber tomato salad. You can get great pita at Costco for really cheap. In The Leftovers novel, the character of Jill Garvey (portrayed by Margaret Qualley in the show) has The Leftovers is not only one of the most underrated TV shows of all-time. It doesn't matter what you have left over from the night before — everything's better when you put it in a pita.
The left over Pita step by step
- start by adding butter, garlic olive oil into a pan cook about 2 minutes. add in chopped veggies of choice & seasonings, cook till veggies of choice are tender but not mushy(as above) about 9minutes. .theres no precise measurement since this was just left over odd n ends of veggies.use whats on hand to make stir fry.
- chop left over meat of choice heat as you like.
- speed butter & garlic on one side of pita, heat on warm skillet till golden.assemble pita how you like.enjoy!.
What's the best thing since sliced bread? The pita: No more worrying about your precious sandwich fillings falling onto your lap, no more dreading that first bite because you know it's going to. My favorite flatbread or pocketless pita EVER. These are so soft and tender – say goodbye to the dry and crumbly pitas and make these today! Sure it's easier to buy pitas at the store, but they are neverrrr as good.