Pani puri bruschetta. Pani puri is a favorite snack of many folks and ours too. with so many bursts of tastes and flavors in your mouth. In this video I will tell you all the. Pani puri recipe with step by step photos.
Great recipe for Red velvet cake without cream cheese (eggless). #WBD In the present situation didn't have cream cheese but by chance had whipped cream so thought of using it for frosting my red velvet cake. Had made this for my hubby's birthday last week. Do try this recipe of red velvet cake. You can cook Pani puri bruschetta using 33 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pani puri bruschetta
- You need For of green paste:.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mint leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of pani puri masala.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 drop of green gel colour (optional).
- Prepare For of the bread dough:.
- It’s Dry of ingredients-.
- You need 270 grams of fine semolina (chiroti rava).
- Prepare 50 grams of all purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need Wet of ingredients:.
- You need 150-160 ml of lukewarm water.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare For of topping:.
- It’s 3 of medium sized potatoes boiled and smashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled and smashed black chickpeas.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pani puri masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thick mithi chutney.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s For of garnishing:.
- You need As required of Thick mithi chutney.
- Prepare As required of Green chutney.
- It’s Few of boiled black chickpeas.
Sharing More Jain Recipes, Surbhi Makes A Platter Of 'Jain Punjabi Samosa' And 'Jain Veggie Burger'. An absolute burst of flavours in your mouth. Adjust the balance of flavourings to taste, Get every recipe from Anjum's Quick & Easy Indian by Anjum Anand Crushed puri's are soaked in hot masala gravy made up of green peas, chili powder, garam masala, chaat masala, coriander powder, etc. Toppings of small slices of onion and tomato, coriander leaves and sev are then added, before the dish is served.
Pani puri bruschetta instructions
- For the green paste: Take all the ingredients for green paste in a mixture jar and churn in to a smooth paste..
- For the bread dough: Take all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix everything well and divide it into equal two parts..
- To one part add the green paste and some lukewarm water to knead the dough. Knead the dough by stretch and fold method for 2-3 minutes. Now add around 2 tbsp oil and again knead for 8-9 minutes by stretch and fold method. Keep the dough in a greased bowl, covered with a lid in a warm place till it doubles in size..
- Similarly knead the dough with the remaining dry ingredients, using the lukewarm water that is left. Keep it aside covered till it becomes double in size..
- Generally the first proofing takes about an hour..
- Now punch the air out of both the dough. Knead them for about 2 minutes each..
- Now spread the white dough over a cling film into a rectangle shape matching to the size of the bread tin. Now apply water on it and then roll out the green dough on the white one gently. Start rolling the dough tightly from one end by pinching properly..
- Roll the dough completely and pinch it properly. Now in a greased tin sprinkle half of the sesame seeds and then place the rolled dough on it. Sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds on the top..
- Have a round bread mould have used that. Meanwhile preheat the oven at 200°C. When the dough reaches the rim of the tin bake the bread loaf for 50 minutes at 200°C. Once out of the oven open the tin and brush it with olive oil. Remove the bread after 2 minutes..
- Let it cool on wire rack and then slice it after 3-4 hours..
- For the topping: In a mixing bowl take all the ingredients of the toppings. Mix them properly..
- Now toast the pani puri flavoured bread on a nonstick pan using butter. Flip the toasted side and spread the toppings on it..
- When the bottom side gets toasted again flip and roast the topping for sometime..
- Before serving drizzle the thick mithi chutney on it and in the centre keep the green chutney. Finally top it with a boiled black chickpea. Similarly garnish all the bruschetta. Serve them hot..
I used store bought pani puri's which i fried as per needed. Accompanying recipes for these pictures will be added soon! It looks like we don't have any Plot Summaries for this title yet. Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the Plot Summary submission guide. 'Jain Punjabi Samosa' and 'Pani Puri Bruschetta' Family View production, box office, & company info Bobby Moynihan Teaches Jay To Inline Skate.