Chicken Fajita soup. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Chicken Fajita Soup. Skinny Chicken Fajita Soup, a zesty low fat, gluten free meal with an easy low carb option! Submerge the corn and corn tortillas in the soup.
This Chicken Fajita Soup is packed with your favorite fajita flavors and ingredients and is SO easy, delicious and comforting! It's loaded with juicy chicken, bell peppers, rice, black beans, tomatoes. This simple chicken fajita soup recipe has all your favorite fajita flavors in a warming and cozy soup! You can cook Chicken Fajita soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita soup
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of cooked chicken breast.
- You need of green or red peppers cut in small pieces.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- You need of Salsa.
- You need of shredded cheese taco flavored.
- You need of crushed red peppers.
- It’s of chili powder.
- It’s of tomatoes chopped.
It's healthy and packed with goodness. I love how easy this soup is and that it only contains a handful. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions.
Chicken Fajita soup step by step
- Put all ingredients in a pot except both cheeses and heat til peppers and tomatoes are soft..
- Next add in cream cheese and stir to mix with soup..
- Last add in the shredded cheese. I used taco flavored cheese but u can add any that you like. Stir to make sure cheese doesn't stick to bottom of pot. Simmer 5 minutes..
- You can garish with extra cheese or with chips and serve hot..
This Chicken Fajita Soup is easy to make, tastes just as good the next day, and it freezes well. It's a winning soup all around! Plus, you can add all sorts of toppings to this soup-avocado, tortilla strips. This healthy chicken fajita soup is so simple and you probably already have everything you need to make them! Crockpot soup recipe ingredients: Boneless chicken breasts.