Lauki Chana. Lauki chana dal recipe with step by step photos – a tasty and healthy gravy recipe made with bottle This Punjabi lauki chana dal curry is an easy and quick recipe and goes very well with roti or phulkas. Lauki Chana Dal, a simple and healthy curry prepared with Bottle Gourd (aka Lauki, Doodhi or Ghiya) and Bengal Gram Dal (Chana Dal), is popular in all regions of India and can be prepared in three. This everyday lauki chana dal is now even easier to make thanks to the instant pot and my Lauki chana dal is a soul-soothing, heart-hugging kind of dal.
Lauki chana dal recipe or dudhi chana dal curry – a medium spicy curry made from bottle gourd (Ghia/opo So this is no onion no garlic lauki chana dal recipe. I have mashed boiled mixture lightly. Lauki chana dal is bottle gourd cooked with split chickpea lentils in a very tasty, thick tomato gravy. You can cook Lauki Chana using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lauki Chana
- You need 2 cup of chopped lauki.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chana dal (soak).
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of finely chopped tomato.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt to taste.
- It’s of as required Water.
This soupy veggie + lentils magic called lauki chana dal. See how to make lauki chana daal recipe in Urdu with step by step pictures by KFoods.com. Enjoy tasty loki chana dal dish. Lauki Chana Sabzi Recipe: Delicious curry recipe made with Bottle guard or Opo squash and garbanzo beans or kabuli channa.
Lauki Chana instructions
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker. Crackle the cumin fist.add the onion and saute till they become translucent..
- Add the ginger garlic paste, green chilli and saute for 10-15 seconds. Now add the tomato and all the dry spices powder, saute till the tomato soften keep on stirring. The oil should start releasing from the onion tomato mixture..
- Now add the Chana dal and stir.add the chopped lauki and salt pour water and stir.cover with the lide and pressure cook for about 4-5 whistle on a high heat. If ther is lots of liquid in the sabzi.then simmer without the lide to dry the liquid..
- The lauki Chana dal curry has medium consistency. When the pressure goes down, remove the lide and stir the coriander levels. Serve hot..
This lauki chana curry goes very well with roti, phulkas and rice. Ingredients for Lauki Chana Dal Recipe. Lauki chana daal sabzi- lauki/ dudhi or bottle gourd holds pride of place in the Indian Ayurveda This is the reason why our ancestors included it in their regular diet. What's making lauki so popular these. Lauki chana dal sabzi is one of the common house hold name in India.