Indian Delight Pita Bread. I can tell you from plenty of experience that this Roast all pita breads this way. Alternatively, you could also make them the way we make Indian Flatbread – Roti (Phulka). Indian breads are a wide variety of flatbreads and crêpes which are an integral part of Indian cuisine.
This is so much better than the store bought ones that once you make this you will. Instead of buying pita bread, make it yourself! Pita bread (also known as Arabic bread and Syrian bread) is a yeast-leavened flatbread common in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern And originally, we cooked the pita bread on the stovetop in a hot cast iron pan and were delighted with the results. You can have Indian Delight Pita Bread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian Delight Pita Bread
- It’s 2 tbsp of Table cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetables oil.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Lettuce leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Curry.
- You need 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1/4 small of Onion.
- It’s 1/4 of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
Pita bread is a flat bread with a pocket that is used for stuffing. You can easily make it at home. Step by step pictorial instruction for making whole wheat pita bread, using stove top or oven. pita bread is a famous Lebanese flat bread sold all over the world and we show you the Indian style pita bread recipe. Our pita bread recipe is yeast leavened bread made with whole wheat flour.
Indian Delight Pita Bread step by step
- Remove the skin and the bone from the chicken breast and cut the chicken. Cut the garlic and add it to the chicken. Cut also the onion, the tomato and the cucumber. As you can see in the picture I pealed the cucumber but you can keep the its skin if you prefer..
- In a pan, add one tablespoon of vegetables oil and fry your chicken with the garlic. Wait for 4 minutes and add the table cream, the black pepper, and salt and the curry and mix everything well and wait for about 4 minutes. While you're waiting put the bread on the oven to warm it a little bit.
- Remove your pita bread from the oven after 4 minutes, open the bread and add one leaf of lettuce, add the onion, the cucumber, the tomatoes and the chicken and voilà it's ready! Enjoy!.
The pocket in the bread is created because of the steam. pita bread recipe is traditionally baked but we. This homemade pita bread recipe is easy to make and requires a few ingredients you may already have on hand! Mix up the very simple dough, let it rise, and Pita bread is freezer friendly. And you can even prepare the dough ahead. Be sure to read through for tips and my step-by-step tutorial.