Butter bean chicken Noodle soup. Use a hand-held blender to blitz the soup until smooth, or leave it chunky. Or blend about half, so it's creamy but still has chunks of chicken, carrot and butter bean. Serve with extra pepper, and good crusty bread.
Add chicken, thyme, parsley flakes and pepper. Pour the stock into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over a medium heat, then add the chicken breasts and spaghetti. You can cook Butter bean chicken Noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter bean chicken Noodle soup
- You need 3 1/2 lb of Cubed chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of 16 oz canned butter beans.
- Prepare 4 of Stalks chopped Celery.
- Prepare 1 large of bag large egg noodles.
- You need 1 tbsp of Poultry seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Celery salt.
- It’s 1 stick of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 of 1lb bag frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 1 1/2 large of 48oz cans Chicken stock.
Stir in the butter beans, tomatoes and chilli. Put chicken legs, onion, garlic, stock cube and peppercorns in a large saucepan. Set saucepan over medium heat and bring to boil. Put chicken broth, sliced carrots and pepper in a large soup pot.
Butter bean chicken Noodle soup step by step
- In a large soup pot, melt butter and lightly sautee chopped chicken breast..
- Add chopped onion, celery, poultry seasoning, celery salt…sauteed gore 5 minutes..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add 1 can of chicken broth..
- Bring to a slow boil..
- Add egg noodles, cook until noodles begin to soften..
- Add frozen veggies and enough of the second can of chicken broth to cook the veggies and noodles..
- Slow boil intoppo both noodles and veggies are aldente..
- Add both cans of butter beans, and simmer until brand are aldente..
- Take off heat, let gather, then serve. Serves ten hungry people, or makes enough leftovers for a week!.
Add the noodles and cook according to package (don't overcook, or the noodles will become mushy). After noodles are done, reduce heat to low and add the cream of celery soup. To make chicken noodle soup on the stovetop, you first m elt butter in a large saucepan. Add in onion, garlic, and seasonings. In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium high heat until hot.