Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab. Pita wraps are easy to make with your choice of fillings. The key ingredient for a truly authentic taste is the spice sumac or sweet paprika. The bread should be a container, not the main event.
Mutton Kathi Roll is a street-food dish originating from Kolkata, India. In its original form, it is a skewer-roasted kebab wrapped in a roti bread. Method – To make the roti bread add flour, salt, melted ghee, a egg and water and knead the dough. – Apply some oil to the bowl and place the dough in it. You can have Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 kg of mutton keema.
- Prepare of For mutton kebab.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of grated onion and green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of For frying oil.
- You need 3 tsp of grated cabbage.
- You need 1 of chopped slice tomato.
- Prepare 3 tsp of hung curd.and ketchup.
Shawarma in pita bread wrapped in paper close-up on the table horizontal. prepared homemade doner kebab or shwarma in dish. a doner kebab in a plate with french fries Grilled skewered lamb mutton, a traditional meat served in shawarma or kebab sandwich in the Mediterranean, in Middle East. The Best Pita Bread Kebab Recipes on Yummly Hamburgers In Pita Bread, Tuna And Potato Salad With Pita Bread, Iskender Kebab. Keto Kebab Meal Prep with Low Carb Pita BreadFlavor City.
Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab instructions
- Take 3tsp little warm water.
- Put the sugar and yeast mix it and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Take a bowl put the flour and salt and oil..
- When yeast active.pour it in middle of bowl.
- Mix it.now make a soft dough.
- Knead it very nicely rub with little bit oil.cover it and put in a warm place.
- When it becomes double size knock it.
- Make small ball roll it half inch.
- Heat the tawa put the roti.
- When becomes little brown switch of the flame.
- Ready pitta bread.
- Now mix all ingredients of kebab with mutton keema.
- Make small ball fry it.until it done.
- Now take the bread spread hung curd and ketchup.
- Then put the kebab, then chopped cabbage and tomato.
- Wrap it,it's ready.
You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both. In the oven, pitas puff up much more grandly and make softer pockets, but they stay pale-colored and fairly mild-tasting. On the stovetop, you lose some of the impressive puffing, but. How to make lamb kebab with pitta bread and yoghurt dressing at home with this easy recipe and only a few ingredients. Shawarma, gyros, kebab, souvlaki and tzatziki on pita bread Gyros Pita Doner Kebab Gyros Shawarma beef roll in pitta bread Wrap sandwich on wooden background Gyros pita wrapped sandwich Chicken doner.