Mint lemonade. Homemade Mint Lemonade: a refreshing twist on a summer classic. The addition of mint makes this lemonade one refreshing, cool and sweet drink. I toyed with the idea of making this drink into a.
This summer drink is made with fresh lemon juice and fresh mint and only takes minutes to make. How can lemonade get more refreshing, you ask? Here's the essential recipe to add to your summer menu. You can cook Mint lemonade using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint lemonade
- Prepare 5-6 leaves of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Jaggery.
- You need 4-5 of Ice cubes.
- You need As required of Sprite (according to size of glass needed).
This frozen mint lemonade recipe is ultra refreshing and easy to whip up in a blender! Meet your Fourth of July refresher! When I found frozen mint lemonade on a menu in Fez, Morocco this spring. This sparkling lemon mint lemonade is an excellent spring or summer drink to sip on in the afternoon on a hot day.
Mint lemonade instructions
- Collect all the ingredients..
- Put crushed pudina leaves in mixing jar, add jaggery, lemon juice and ice cubes and blend it..
- Take juicer glass, put all the juice in the glass, pour sprite in it..
- Our mint lemonade is ready. Garnish it with mint leaves..
It's refreshing, sweet, and tart, with the delicious flavor of mint. I serve it over ice for that. Limonana is lemonade blended together with mint and ice to make a frozen slush. It is so refreshing, the perfect treat for a hot, humid Israeli afternoon. Mint Lemonade: -Mint lemonade is very flavourful,frothy and refreshing for a hot summer day.-Adding mint leaves and few spices makes it very tasty.