Stromboli (2 Loaves). Stromboli is a small island in the Tyrrhenian Sea, off the north coast of Sicily, containing Mount Stromboli, one of the three active volcanoes in Italy. It is one of the eight Aeolian Islands, a volcanic arc north of Sicily. Strabo writes that people believed that this is where Aeolus lived.
Climbing Stromboli volcano: Stromboli provides one of the most remarkable opportunities to watch volcanic eruptions from close: a natural ridge. Embalaje / Packing / Verpackung / Emballage. The stromboli that I make uses pre-made pizza dough. You can have Stromboli (2 Loaves) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stromboli (2 Loaves)
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need of Virginia Ham.
- Prepare of Genoa Hard Salami.
- It’s of White American Cheese.
- You need of Mozzarella.
- You need of pizza dough.
- Prepare of sauce (marinara).
But bread dough can be used as well. Kids love this pizza creation and adults love the grown-up pizza creation. series STROMBOLI. refrigerated DISPLAY. Compact but with a wide display area Stromboli Volcano – Italy. Stromboli is widely known for its spectacular eruptions which jet fountains of molten rock from its lava-filled central crater.
Stromboli (2 Loaves) step by step
- prep pizza dough (stretch out oval shape-wax paper-flour).
- lay out ham first (fold slices 6).
- lay out white cheese on top of ham (~8 slices over lapping).
- lay salami on top (6 slices).
- lay mozzarella on top (4 slices).
- pull lightly sides of dough, fold over the top. pinch and twist to hold together.
- Put on tin foil, spray with Pam. put onto cookie sheet.
- preheat oven 350.
- after 5 mins brush butter on top and sides (not bottom to prevent burning).
- cook for ~20-25 mins until brown lightly and cheese melting on top.
- heat marinara sauce to serve on side.
Stromboli basically is a pizza rolled up into a loaf and baked. Really, it's as simple as that. I like to fill mine with smear of pizza sauce (although adding the sauce is not considered authentic. Two kilometers to the northeast lies Strombolicchio, the volcanic plug remnant of the original volcano. Don't forget if you like my recipes to like share and subscribe!