Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza. Ina Garten's Garlic-Roasted Potatoes from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa make the perfect classic side dish for any meal. Potatoes are roasted and pureed with chicken broth, onions, garlic and milk for a hearty, creamy soup. Garlic Roasted Potatoes – quick, easy and the best roasted potatoes with garlic, butter and olive oil.
This version is seasoned with garlic and a variety of dried herbs. This recipe for roasted garlic mashed potatoes is delightfully creamy and flavorful. Serve it as a side on Thanksgiving or just with a perfectly cooked ribeye. You can cook Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza
- You need of unbaked pizza crust.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of roasted garlic, peeled.
- Prepare of small thin-skinned potatoes.
- Prepare of dried thyme, or 1 tbsp fresh.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of small sun-dried tomaties in oil chopped.
- Prepare of Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped.
- Prepare of arugula.
- It’s of roasted pine nuts.
Continue roasting until potatoes are deep brown and crisp all over, turning and shaking them a few Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and add the garlic-rosemary mixture (optional) and minced parsley. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection! This roasted garlic potato soup is pure comfort food. It's inexpensive to make, and so warming in I fell in love with a roasted garlic potato soup on a family trip to Ireland many years ago, and this is my.
Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza step by step
- For the roasted garlic: Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Cut the top off a bulb of garlic, drizzle on the olive oil over top, and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until they are golden and bubbly. Remove from the oven and let cool. The garlic can be squeezed from the peel once cooled..
- Place the pizza dough on a flat sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Place the roasted garlic onto the crust and mash it using the back of a fork, distributing it evenly over the crust..
- Wash and cut the potato into thin rounds, and layer over the garlicky crust. You want to slice the potatoes as thinly as possible so they cook in the same amount of time it takes to cook the crust. Sprinkle with the thyme and a dash of salt. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden..
- Remove from oven and top with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, roasted pine nuts and arugula. Slice and enjoy!.
Want to learn how to roast potatoes? Try our herb roasted potatoes recipe that's perfect for dinner. Add paprika and sea salt on these garlic roasted potatoes for the ultimate feast! These Garlic Roasted Potatoes are perfectly baked in the oven. They're crisp on the outside, tender on the inside and loaded with a cheese and garlic flavor.