Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork. Chinese green beans with ground pork – Szechuan preserved vegetable, seasoned wth chili powder, adds a distinct flavor to this easy to make recipe. Add beans, spread out to cover base. The Szechuan Green Beans with Ground Pork recipe is characteristic of the hot and spicy cuisine from the Szechuan province.
In this day and age, I expect some people to dry fry the green beans in a hot skillet, but deep frying them quickly doesn't add much if any oil and it draws out the moisture nicely. Stir-fried Chinese Green Beans with Pork: Recipe Instructions. Combine the ground meat with all the marinade ingredients. You can have Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork
- Prepare 300 g of Green Beans.
- Prepare 250 g of Ground Pork / Beef.
- It’s 8 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- It’s of For The Sauce Mix :.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcesteshire Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
Stir until any standing liquid has been absorbed by the meat. Stir and spread the beans into a single layer. Saute pork mixture until pork loses it's pink color – stirring to a crumble. Combine hoisin sauce, sugar, pepper flakes and soy sauce in a small bowl – stirring with a whisk to incorporate ingredients.
Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork instructions
- Please Support Me By Visiting, Comment, Like & Subscribe to My Channel if You Like This Recipe & For More Recipe… ^_^ https://youtu.be/Lh8g9HUXqIo.
- 1st, In A Beaker / Bowl, Add 5 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce, 1 Tbsp of Worcesteshire Sauce, 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce, 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar, 1/2 Tsp Salt, 1/2 Tsp White Pepper (Ground), And 50ml of Water. Mix Well.
- Heat Palm Oil For Frying the Green Beans, If You Prefer Olive Oil, Just Go for It… Just Minced The Garlic While You Heating the Oil..
- After The Oil Is Hot Enough, Fry The Green Beans. But Dont Fry it to Long, Because you Dont Want it to Turn Brown And Crispy. Just 20-25 Second And Its Done..
- Drain the Green Beans Using a Strainer, Or Paper Towel to Absorb the Oil. But Make Sure You Drain The Excess Oil As Much as Posible..
- Prepare Your Pan / Wok, Heat Around 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil & 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, Let The Butter Incorporated With the Oil. And Add The Pork / Beef, Stir It Occasionaly so the Pork Doesn't Stick to the Pan (If You Use Stainless Steel Wok Like Me)..
- Make A Room In The Pan For Extra Olive Oil & Garlic. After Adding the Garlic, Stir it With the Pork..
- After The Pork Turn Brown, Pour Your Sauce Mix Into The Pan, And Stir. Bring it to a Simmer so the Sauce Can Deglazed the Pan With Lots of Flavour From the Pork That Stick In The Pan. Reduce The Sauce..
- Now The Pork Sauce Is Ready, You Can Toss The Green Beans Into The Pan, Or You Can Just Arrange The Beans In The Plate And Pour The Pork Sauce Over The Top Of The Green Beans..
- I Hope You Enjoy This Recipe… ^_^.
Pour mixture into pan with pork and green beans. Return the pan to the heat and add the pork, garlic and ginger. Add the reserved sauce and green beans and mix well. Green beans are the main ingredients in this dish so it is always preferable to buy the fresh one from the market. You can substitute the green beans with yard-long beans or asparagus.