Paleo baked fish fingers – kid friendly. Choosing and packing Paleo and kid-friendly meals and snacks for kids can be fun, especially if you involve them in the process. Bacon & Chive Paleo Muffins – by What Great Grandma Ate. Bake these bacon and egg-filled muffins for a quick and tasty breakfast.
I used frozen white fish fillets, which are half the price of fresh fish, which I coated in paleo friendly, nut free awesomeness and pan fried. Seriously, this is such a tasty way to get more fish in ya belly. This gluten free Paleo Fish Sticks recipe is kid friendly and high in protein –what could be better? You can have Paleo baked fish fingers – kid friendly using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo baked fish fingers – kid friendly
- It’s 400 g of white fish, such as cod or haddock.
- It’s 6 of heaped table spoons ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 tbs of turmeric.
- You need 1-2 of eggs (for coating).
- It’s To taste of salt.
Tonight I made these delicious gluten free fish sticks and served them with steamed kale on the side. The fish sticks are very kid friendly, as is just about anything fried. These fish recipes are all designed with kids' palates in mind. Kids and chicken fingers go hand in hand, and you can breathe a sign of relief that you can make your own In my free time you'll catch me cheering for the Dodgers, cooking, baking, reading, crafting and probably watching a little HGTV!
Paleo baked fish fingers – kid friendly instructions
- Cut the fish in chunks. Mix ground almonds, turmeric and salt. Beat eggs in a bowl. Lay out some coating mix on a plate or another flat surface..
- Coat the fish in the egg, and then in the mixture, making sure fish is fully covered..
- Lay coated pieces on a baking tray..
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C / 350F / gas mark 6. Bake the fish uncovered until the fish lets out liquid, and the liquid completely evaporates and the coating is crisp – approximately 25 min..
- Serve with Tatar sauce, mayo, sour cream or guacamole and some green leaves or along side fried potatoes for the little ones..
Keywords: baked fish sticks, easy fish recipe, fish sticks made from scratch, healthy fish sticks, kid friendly fish. I made this tonight for my kids and they loved it! I'm currently not eating eggs or gluten/bread products, so I made a portion for myself using coconut milk instead of the egg mixture. Homemade Fish Fingers – An Easy Peasy Fish Fingers Recipe! How to make easy peasy Homemade Fish Fingers using our simple recipe.