Mutton Curry. Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb I had numerous requests from readers for a good mutton curry recipe. Easy mutton curry in pressure cooker
It is cooked in numerous delicious ways. This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you. Title : Mutton Curry (M'lorean Style). You can have Mutton Curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mutton Curry
- Prepare 500 gram of curry cut mutton.
- You need 2 of sliced onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare half of cup whisked curd/dahi or yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s Half of cup cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of star anis.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 4 pieces of clove.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom.
- It’s 4 of black pepper corns.
- It’s Half of tsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1.5 glass of water.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves for garnishing.
Your mutton curry pic looks great! Thanks for taking time to leave a comment here. Cover with cling film and leave to sit in the fridge for about an hour or overnight if possible. Punjabi Mutton Curry is a succulent dish that has tender meat and goes well with all Indian breads such as tandoori roti, butter roti and even garlic naan.
Mutton Curry step by step
- First make a masala mix for which in a half cup water add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder mix well and keep it aside.
- Now in a pressure cooker add cooking oil, once the oil is warm add bay leaf, stat anis, cinnamon stick, cloves, black pepper corns, green and black cardamom and saute them for a minute. After a minute add sliced onions and fry them until golden brown, this should take 7 to 8 minutes.
- Now reduce the flame to moderate heat and add ginger garlic paste and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add the masala mix on cook on moderate heat for 3 to 4 minutes, once the oil separates from the masala. Add mutton pieces and bhunno mutton on high flame for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes add salt to taste, reduce the flame and add whisked curd mix well with the mutton and masala and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. After that add kashmiri red chilli powder mix well with the mutton and cook for 2 minutes this will help to enhance the colour of the curry..
- Now add 1 and half glass of water and pressure cook the mutton on low flame for 5 whistle or until the mutton is tender. Ideally in 5 to 7 whistle max the mutton will get tenderized. After 5 to 7 whistle switch off the flame and once the pressure is released open the pressure cooker and check the mutton, switch on the gas on low flame, add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves and cook for another 5 minutes and your delicious Mutton Curry is ready to be served hot with any Indian Breads..
Spicy Mutton curry for rice recipe made in a pressure cooker. Here is a simple mutton curry recipe that can be made in a pressure cooker and it goes well perfectly with rice. Mutton Curry is one such thing which brightens the weekend. Mutton brings with itself the exotic This is an easy mutton curry recipe which is a lot simplified but still delivers the taste of traditional. Mutton marinated in coconut oil and mint leaves and cooked with whole garam masalas.absolutely delicious recipe of Warli Style Mutton Curry ingredients and cooking method).