Tofu Top Sausage In Spicy Black Bean. Fermented Chinese black beans is the underrated star for Chinese cuisine. Tofu gets a reputation as a meat substitute in Western kitchens, but many Chinese recipes actually combine tofu and meat into one extremely satisfying meal. But I wondered what would happen if I replaced that meat with some spicy Italian-style sausage from my local American supermarket.
Tools I Love and Use in My Kitchen. Soft tofu is cooked in a savory and spicy black bean sauce to make a tantalizing dish that is simple yet satisfying. Store-bought brown bean sauce takes the work out of chopping fermented black beans in this quick and easy version of the classic Szechuan dish. You can have Tofu Top Sausage In Spicy Black Bean using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu Top Sausage In Spicy Black Bean
- You need 1 tsp of Kalamansi juice or lime juice.
- It’s 1 of block of silky tofu.
- Prepare 3 stick of sausages.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of spicy black beans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dice garlic.
Lower the heat to medium, and add the black bean sauce and the tofu cubes. Popular, versatile Chinese black bean sauce can be easily made at home. I have three versions to share: classic, with mushrooms or One of my readers tried out my recipe for Authentic Mapo tofu. Apparently she was very satisfied with the outcome.
Tofu Top Sausage In Spicy Black Bean step by step
- Steam the tofu and the sausage in for 15 minutes then set aside.
- In pan with oilve oil and sesame oil together with the spicy black bean and dice garlic ( and the slice and steamed sausage optional add on ) saute till fragrance for about 1 minutes add 1tsp of kalamansi juice or lime juice.
- Off heat and pour over the steamed silky tofu and enjoy.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER SPICY BLACK BEAN RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366113-bak-choy-in-black-bean-sauce.
Then she asked me how to use fermented black. Steamed Tofu w/ Spicy Black Bean Sauce #vegan #sriracha (uses fermented black bean sauce you can find in most Asian groceries). This vegan Korean bibimbap recipe is packed with lots of tasty vegetables and is topped off with possibly the tastiest sauce ever! The Best Tofu Sausage Recipes on Yummly Spicy Sausage and Tofu Breakfast Burritothenutfreevegan.net.