Paleo olive oil mayo – whole 30. Place egg and lemon juice in the blender or food processor. I would go as far to say that my paleo experience can be divided into before and after the creation of this mayo. I was inspired by a number of sources but experimented to get my personal favorite.
An easy paleo olive oil mayo recipe made using your immersion blender. Once you try this delicious homemade version, you'll never go back to store-bought! Once you try this delicious homemade olive oil mayonnaise, you'll never go back to the store bought variety! You can have Paleo olive oil mayo – whole 30 using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo olive oil mayo – whole 30
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of light tasting olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of light tasting olive oil.
If I hated mayonnaise, why did I want to make it in the first place you wonder? Traditional homemade mayo recipes use canola oil instead of olive oil since it has more of a neutral flavor. But canola oil isn't allowed on the paleo diet since it's an industrialized oil. It tastes amazing, and is so much healthier than store bought!
Paleo olive oil mayo – whole 30 instructions
- Place egg and lemon juice in the blender or food processor. Let the come to room temperature -about 30-60 minutes. Add the dry mustard, salt, 1/4 cup olive oil. Whirl until well mixed -about 20-30 seconds..
- Add 1 cup of olive oil SLOWLY while blending..
You have to make this to believe it! This foolproof method is a total life changer. This healthy mayonnaise recipe is made with coconut and olive oils for a rich, delicious and healthy addition to recipes. MCT oil can also be used in place of coconut oil if you don't like the coconut oil flavor. If you don't like a coconut flavor and prefer a more traditional "mayo taste" you can use pure.