Keema Veggies loaded Frittata. This loaded veggie frittata was one of my no gluten, no cheese creations and oh man. It's become a staple in our household! Its absolutely bursting with veggies, my favorite being the zucchini.
One of the main reasons why I love frittatas is the fact that they're so customizable! You can throw literally whatever you have in your fridge in there. Add the roasted vegetables to the pan and toss with the scallions. You can cook Keema Veggies loaded Frittata using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keema Veggies loaded Frittata
- It’s 4 of – Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of – Whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of (or as needed) – Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – Chicken keema.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Shredded Carrots.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Capsicum Slices.
- You need 3 tbsp of – Onion Slices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – Chopped Spinach.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – Chopped Spring Onions.
- You need 1/2 tsp of (for making keema) + 1/4 tsp (for using during egg whisk) – Garlic powder.
- Prepare 7-8 pieces of – Potato cut into round slice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – Oregano.
- You need of Crushed black pepper as required.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 4-5 pieces of – Round sliced Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of – Chili Flakes.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of – Vegetable oil.
This vegetable frittata is delicious for breakfast through to dinner. Enjoy it hot or cold and cut into bite size pieces for babies and young kids. This Vegetable Frittata is quick and easy to make, is packed with flavour and is perfect for enjoying any time of the day. I enjoy cooking but absolutely hate the.
Keema Veggies loaded Frittata step by step
- Heat the 1/2 tbsp oil in a fry pan,add chicken keema,2 tbsp onion slice,sprinkle garlic powder,chili flakes,turmeric powder over the keema, add little coriander leaves & salt to taste and mix well and fry it for 3-4 minutes..
- Now cover the pan with lid and cook it until all the moisture evaporates from chicken and chicken cooked fully.And set it aside..
- Now take a bowl add Eggs, Milk, Crushed black pepper,Chili flakes,Oregano,Garlic powder,Salt to taste and whisk well all together..
- Add cheese and prepared chicken keema into the egg mixture and mix well..
- Now heat the 1 tbsp oil in a iron skillet or heavy bottom fry pan.First Add carrots,capsicums,Potatoes and fry them for 4-5 minutes or until veggies are tender..
- Then add onions and spinach fry them for another 3-4 minutes or until spinach wilted..
- Now distribute all vegetable evenly on the pan and pour the egg mixture over the veggies.sprinkle Spring Onions, more Chili flakes, Oregano,Crushed black pepper,Chopped coriander leaves, Onion & Tomato slices over the egg mixture,cover the pan with lid and cook on lower heat until egg puffed up and cooked properly..
- Now keema veggies loaded Frittata is ready.Transfer it on the plate, slice them and serve them warm..
Breakfast is, hands-down, my favorite meal of the day. That's why, on weekends, I like to go all out and make a LOT of food. Of course, I can't forget the dogs. Since they go nuts for eggs, I make them their own serving of doggy-approved frittata muffins, shaped into paw prints and loaded with veggies! A simple, one-pan frittata recipe for a delicious veggie-filled breakfast.