Double Bean and Beef Soup. I lead a busy life, so I'm always trying to come up with timesaving recipes. This zippy and colorful soup is one of my husband's favorites. In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain.
This is my own 'creation' trying to copy the cabbage/bean/beef soup that was a signature dish at Shoney's, hope you enjoy! This vegetable beef soup includes ground beef, tomatoes, onion, carrots, chile peppers, and beans. It's a quick preparation and a tasty family meal. You can cook Double Bean and Beef Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Bean and Beef Soup
- It’s 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- Prepare To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
This chuckwagon soup is an easy ground beef soup made with tomatoes, beans, and chopped vegetables. Some chile powder and peppers help flavor. It was this Beef and Bean Sprout Soup. My mother was simmering a big pot of soup on the stove for us.
Double Bean and Beef Soup instructions
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Beef and bean sprouts are simmered in a flavorful stock with a little bit of Korean chili flakes. You will find how quickly this soup can warm you up in the cold winter. This taco soup is filled with quintessential taco ingredients and flavors–from two types of hearty beans, to corn and ground beef–but it's the toppings that really make this soup stand out. Stir in smoky bits of ham and a can of pork and beans Ground beef, cabbage, vegetables and tomatoes, this is the perfect soup to clean out your fridge! This Beef and Barley Soup has Montreal seasoned beef seared and caramelized before added to a Dutch oven or Instant pot with mixed beans and barley.