Valentine mini heart cake. Valentine's Day Chocolate Ganache Mini Heart Cake Recipe Let's make some really delicious mini Valentine's Day chocolate ganache cakes ! Mini heart shaped sponge cake recipe for Valentine's Day. This is a ridiculously easy little cake to make – takes all of five minutes to prepare and half an hour to bake.
You can't go wrong with this simple recipe. Use foil to shape these vanilla. Forget about the candy hearts for Valentine's Day, as you can learn how to make these cute heart mini cakes for your sweetie. You can cook Valentine mini heart cake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Valentine mini heart cake
- Prepare of For the sponge:.
- Prepare 110 g of plain flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 110 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 110 g of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- It’s of good quality raspberry jam.
- Prepare 200 ml of double cream.
- It’s of icing sugar, for dusting.
Store bought cake and icing shortens your time in the kitchen and food coloring markers gives everyone a chance to write their own message. Valentine Mini Heart Cakes Write cute messages to all the sweet hearts in your life. Here's a few of our favorites: You Rock, Be Mine, Call Me, Love Ya, Text Me, Hugs. This are two mini cakes, that I did this week.
Valentine mini heart cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170C/325F/gas 3..
- Prepare a rectangular 20 x 30cm flan or cake tin: line it with parchment and grease it lightly, or butter and flour the bottom of the tin..
- Sift the flour with the baking powder into a large bowl..
- Add all the other sponge ingredients..
- Beat with a handheld mixer or in a standing mixer with the paddle attachment for a couple of minutes, until the batter becomes creamy and smooth..
- Spoon it into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until the sponge springs back when lightly pressed..
- Loosen the sides with a palette knife; turn the cake out onto a wooden board smooth side down, then carefully peel off the parchment..
- Turn the cake right side up onto a wire rack and cool completely..
- In the meantime lightly whip the cream..
- Using a heart shaped biscuit cutter cut out hearts from the cooled sponge..
- Spread some jam over half the hearts (on the side that was bottoms of the cake) and spoon the whipped cream on the other hearts..
- Sandwich them together and dust with icing sugar before serving..
The red heart is a marzipane cake mit lemon jelly and white ganache and the with heart is a marzipane cake mit cherry jelly and white ganache. Mini Cakes Valentine's Hearts — Valentine's Day. Learn to make cute mini heart cakes for Valentine's Day! Heart cakes are basically the cutest dessert you could make for Valentine's Day , and they're actually super easy to pull off. In fact, our method doesn't Follow our tutorial below for forming your heart cake, then choose from four easy decorating ideas to personalize your dessert and show your partner.