Pumpkin cream filled snicker doodles. Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Cookies are the BEST fall dessert. These pumpkin cookies are packed with a cream cheese filling and topped with cinnamon and sugar! The smell of spices and pumpkin filled my house.
Cream Cheese Filled Snickerdoodles are so much better than the average cookie! This snickerdoodle recipe is any cinnamon lover's dream baked into reality. I made these for a holiday potluck and everyone went crazy over them,saying they were the best snicker doodles they ever had! You can have Pumpkin cream filled snicker doodles using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cream filled snicker doodles
- You need 3 3/4 c. of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 c. of unsalted butter @ room temp.
- It’s 1 c. of sugar.
- You need 1/2 c. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 c. of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla.
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare 8 oz. of cream cheese, soften.
- It’s 1/4 c. of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need of cinnamon sugar:.
- It’s 1/2 c. of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ginger.
- You need dash of allspice.
These pumpkin snickerdoodles are packed with Fall-inspired spices and canned pumpkin. These buttery and sweet cookies are soft on the inside with Cream of tartar is what gives snickerdoodles their classic flavor so you won't want to skip that ingredient! To make the pumpkin snickerdoodles, I went with dark brown sugar instead of light brown sugar. You can use either, but I'm all for How to Make Pumpkin Snickerdoodles.
Pumpkin cream filled snicker doodles instructions
- Whisk flour, baking powder salt cinnamon, and Nutmeg together. set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. 2-3 mins..
- Blend in pumpkin puree, beat in egg and then add vanilla, slowly add dry ingredients on low speed just until combined. cover and chill dough for an hour..
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING: blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together. chill for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. In a small bowl combine the sugar and spices for the coating and set aside..
- To make the cookies take a tablespoon of the cookie batter flattened like a pancake and place a teaspoon of cream cheese and Center form another teaspoon of the cookie batter into a flat pancake shape and place on top of the cream cheese pinch edges together roll into a ball rolled in cinnamon sugar place on the prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart..
- Flatten dough.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 15 minutes or until top start to crack let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes and transfer to wire rack..
Just like with any cookie recipe, begin by beating the butter and sugars until it's creamed. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – Two of the worlds best cookies in one! Soft and tender and deliciously flavorful! Pumpkin cookies meet snickerdoodles and they are out of this world delicious! You are going to want to eat all the cookies.