Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza.
You can have Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated thin crust pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 can of Hormel Chili (with or without beans, your prefrence).
- It’s 2 cup of Lays "Dill Pickle" flavored potato chips.
- It’s 1 packages of Nathans Hot Dogs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced yellow onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sliced Dill pickles or pickle relish.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded colby cheese.
- Prepare 8 stick of colby string cheese.
Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Crush 2 cups Lays Dill Pickle flavor chips.
- Unroll dough onto 8 x 12 cookie sheet.
- Line edges of dough with colby string cheese leaving approximately quarter inch of space. Fold dough over string cheese and press edges of dough to seal.
- Take 1 cup of crushed chips and spread evenly over dough, pressing lightly. Set additional cup of crushed chips aside for later.
- Par bake stuffed crust with chips for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Spread can of chili evenly over par baked crust and crushed chips..
- Sprinkle diced onions atop chili mixture (this can be eliminated if you choose).
- slice Nathans hot dogs so they make small, round slices. Add to chili mixture atop pizza.
- Evenly sprinkle shredded colby over all ingredients atop pizza.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of crushed Lays Dill Pickle flavor chips on pizza.
- Bake pizza in 400°F oven for 10-12 minutes or until edges of crust are golden. Remove from oven and let stand 2 minutes..
- If you choose, add sliced Dill pickles to pizza, or sprinkle pickle relish to taste..