MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK. This is an excellent marinade for any steak. The sugar makes the steaks tender and gives just a hint of sweetness. I sometimes add some Dijon mustard or red pepper flakes for a little zing.
We have these tempting steaks weekly. Cajun Spice Rub: Combine all ingredients, mix well. If not using in marinade, you can simply rub steaks generously with Cajun Spice Rub on both sides and cook. You can cook MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK
- It’s 1 pound of rib-eye steak (or any cut you prefer) 500g.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of grated Ginger.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of scallion optional.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fried minced garlic optional.
To Marinate Steaks: Use a fork to pierce the meat, pressing the rub into the steak. The rib eye or ribeye is a beef steak from the rib section. The rib section of beef spans from ribs six through twelve. Ribeye steaks are mostly composed of the longissimus dorsi muscle but also contain the complexus and spinalis muscles.
MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK step by step
- Combine all the seasoning ingredients, except scallions and fried minced garlic, and marinate the steak in a Ziploc bag for at least 2 hours or best overnight in the refrigerator..
- If refrigerated, remove from the fridge about 30 minutes before air frying..
- Preheat air fryer for 400F (200C) for 3-4 minutes..
- Place the steak in the preheated air fryer and air fry at 400F (200C) for 6-8 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the desired doneness is reached..
- Let the steak rest for about 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle some fried minced garlic and scallions to serve if desired..
Pour marinade over steaks; seal bag. Place marinade in saucepan and bring to boiling. Sprinkle peppercorns over both sides of steaks; press in with your fingers. These grilled or broiled garlic rib-eye steaks are marinated in a mixture of garlic, soy sauce, and seasonings. This marinade is excellent with rib steaks, as in this recipe, strips steaks, porterhouse or T-bone, or flank steaks.