Battered Pumpkin Fry. Plump little pumpkin fritters with a hint of curry. Too much flour dilutes the pumpkin flavor. And they need a good sauce with them.
With so much to celebrate during the holiday I try to switch things up during all the frying. Learn how to make Beer-Battered Pumpkin with Dipping Sauce. If you Love pumpkin recipes, you will love this Pumpkin Fry Bread Recipe. You can cook Battered Pumpkin Fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Battered Pumpkin Fry
- Prepare 1/4 of pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cornflour.
- You need of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of oil.
It is great for not only fall buy year round. Move over French fries, because these homemade pumpkin fries are divine! They're not only healthier than traditional fries, but they're simple to make and crisp up beautifully in the air fryer. Pumpkin Fry Bread is a fall treat your family will love!
Battered Pumpkin Fry instructions
- Mix all the ingredients except pumpkin and make thick batter..
- Slice the pumpkin into small ,not to thin pieces.
- Dip the pumpkin in the batter and fry until crispy golden brown.
Spread on some cinnamon cream cheese butter and you will be in heaven with this pumpkin dessert! Pumpkin flowers for frying Stuffed pumpkin flowers decorated with balsamic vinegar. A zucchini flowers battered and fried Courgette flowers stuffed with ricotta and fried. Recipe: Beer-Battered Cajun Fries. by Nealey Dozier. A change from regular fries, these are battered just like when you batter your chicken or fish.