Grilled T-Bone Steak w/ Corn, Green Beans & Potato Wedges. Grilled T Bone Steak Recipe – learn how to season and cook juicy and flavorful T Bone Steak on the grill or in a skillet on the stove top. This is one of the most effortless and delicious ways to cook T Bone Steak at home. Great for a quick family dinner, a romantic night at home or a weekend party.
This steak dish has a fiesta of flavors, the flank steak is seasoned with cumin and garlic and grilled to perfection Add tomatoes, black beans, corn, cilantro and set aside. Heat a clean lightly greased indoor or outdoor grill on high heat. Sliced avocado on a green salad would round things out nicely. You can have Grilled T-Bone Steak w/ Corn, Green Beans & Potato Wedges using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled T-Bone Steak w/ Corn, Green Beans & Potato Wedges
- Prepare 1 of kilo T-Bone Steak thinly cut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of calamansi juice or lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of wild pure honey.
- You need 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Add corn kernels, spinach, tomatoes, beans, onion, oil, lime juice, and. A great grilled T-bone takes some attention to detail, but the payoff is a big, beefy steak that's hard to beat. Right before the steak is ready to hit the grill, it can be given a layer of freshly ground pepper, to taste—I personally like a lot of coarse pepper, which gives the crust of a the final steak sharp bite. T-bone steak with grilled corn close up — Video by CLIPAREA.
Grilled T-Bone Steak w/ Corn, Green Beans & Potato Wedges step by step
- Mix soy sauce, honey, ground pepper, oyster sauce and calamansi juice and marinate the meat overnight..
- Spread the meat with butter and then grill medium rare..
- Serve with buttered corn, beans and potato wedges.
Video "T-bone steak with grilled corn" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. T-bone steak with grilled corn – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Set of grilled sliced T-bone steak with grilled corn, sauce, chilli, rosemary, salt, garlic on black background. T-Bone Steak with Fries Corn and Beans. Grilled beef steak with vegetables on cutting board.