Blueberry & Maple Syrup Compote. Blueberry is the common name for flowering plants in the genus Vaccinium, sect. Cyanococcus of the heath family Ericaceae, characterized by bell-shaped or tubular flowers and fruit that is a blue to black "false berry." The name also is used for the edible fruit of these plants. Alledged wayward adolescent Louisiana gentleman Michael 'Mike' Blueberry is dumped by his family with a Wild West uncle.
The fruit is commonly eaten as a food. Some people also use the fruit and leaves to Blueberry is used for aging, memory and thinking skills (cognitive function), and many other. Blueberry Picking Tips, Canning Directions and Facts about Blueberries. You can have Blueberry & Maple Syrup Compote using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry & Maple Syrup Compote
- You need 1 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of bananas, sliced.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of quality maple syrup.
PickYourOwn.org – Find a pick-your-own farm near you! Then learn to can and freeze! Blueberry marijuana strain is an Indica dominant hybrid. Blueberries are the best when eaten with ice cream in a waffle cone, however, did you know that there is a strain that is called Blueberry?
Blueberry & Maple Syrup Compote instructions
- Combine blueberries, bananas, butter, salt, and sugar in a 2 quart saucepan on medium-low heat..
- Stiring frequently, cook until mixture begins to boil slightly..
- Add maple syrup (do not skimp on quality, it'll make all the difference)..
- Using an immersion hand blender, blend until completely smooth. (If you do not have an immersion blender, you can transfer compote to a standard blender and then return it to the saucepan when smooth.).
- Continue to cook until mixture reaches a slight boil continue for 5 to 10 minutes as it thickens, stirring very frequently..
- Remove from heat and use immediately or store in refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 7 days. Can be reheated in the microwave or on the stove..
Blueberries are a versatile and flavorful fruit. If you're baking desserts, grabbing a snack, or prepping a meal, blueberries are a healthy way to help! Add a handful of blueberries to your pancake mix for a breakfast treat or bake them into squidgy blueberry muffins. Try our brilliant blueberry recipes for muffins, cakes, pancakes and jam. "Try to let Berry Bitty City like you for who you are.". Blueberry Muffin is one of Strawberry Shortcake's best friends and main characters in the series.