Tomato Beetroot Basil soup.
You can cook Tomato Beetroot Basil soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Beetroot Basil soup
- It’s 5-6 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 4-5 of garlic flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1-2 of beetroot.
- It’s Handful of basil leaves.
- You need of Pudina for serving.
- You need 1 Cup of Boiled corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter or Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Tomato Beetroot Basil soup instructions
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker. Put onion chopped slices, ginger and garlic. Saute it untill turns light brown or translucent..
- Now add tomatoes, beetroot, basil leaves,black pepper, water, sugar and salt to taste. Allow 2-3 whistles and then switch off the flame..
- Now open the pressure cooker and grind the mixture into fine puree. Strain this puree in a sauce pan..
- Put boiled corn kernels and finely chopped pudina leaves to enhance the flavour of soup.we can also add black pepper for health benefit..
- To feel safe and warm on a cold wet night, all you really need is soup.”.