tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup. Add the canned tomatoes, basil, thyme, and chicken stock. Add the oven-roasted tomatoes, including the liquid on the baking sheet. Stir in both amounts of tomato sauce, chicken broth, basil, and oregano.
When you've had your fill of juicy Caprese salads, and your garden's tomato harvest is lining your countertop like storm clouds on the horizon, this is the recipe to make. Build Your Own Pizza Watch the pizza of your wildest dreams come to life. Build Your Own Calzone Watch the calzone of your wildest dreams come to life. You can cook tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, roughly chopped.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (15 ounces).
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped fresh basil, plus more for garnish – or- 1 1/2 Tbsp. dried basil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of half and half – or – condensed milk.
Toss to combine, and then taste and add more basil if needed, and more salt if needed. Tomato & Basil always a pleasant treat when I am in the area. Today I had regular sliced pizza. The other was fresh mozzarella & tomato.
tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup instructions
- saute onion in oil until soft..
- Add garlic and chopped peppers and saute 2 minutes..
- add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, vegetable broth, sugar, pepper, and basil. simmer 5 minutes..
- blend with either a blender, immersion blender, or food processor.
- add half and half or condensed milk. warm through, but do not boil..
Both were hot and piping fresh. I could taste the fresh basil and the mozzarella just melts in your mouth. You will find this pizza placed nestled in the stripped mall. This pasta is good warm or cold. This basic tomato basil sauce recipe is made using fresh or canned tomatoes, fresh basil, onions, garlic, and olive oil.