Brad's steak oscar. Easy but absolutely decadent Steak Oscar recipe! This is sure to make dinner time a special one for This Steak Oscar recipe is one of those dinners that will make you feel like you are eating at a fancy. Steak Oscar recipe, grilled beef filet smothered in creamy crab bernaise sauce and grilled shrimp Filet Oscar Recipe.
Now take this perfectly seasoned cooked Filet Mignon and crown it with Asparagus and Snow. Oscar-style steak is a fine recipe combining the delicious taste of asparagus with only the finest of Asparagus Steak Oscar. By using fantastic ingredients such as beef tenderloin, crabmeat and fresh. You can have Brad's steak oscar using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's steak oscar
- You need 2 of 12 oz rib eye steaks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 lb of lump crab meat.
- You need 1/2 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- You need of marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of each, soy sauce, worchestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, water, and red wine vinegar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Steak: Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bearnaise sauce (French: Sauce béarnaise) is a sauce of clarified butter and egg yolks flavored with tarragon and. Hash House A Go A Go.
Brad's steak oscar step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients. Marinade steaks for 30-45 minutes.
- Place steaks on a broiler pan. Sprinkle with seasonings. Bake at 350 until steak is at desired doneness. I prefer rare to med rare.
- 5 Minutes before done top steaks with crab meat and cheese. Remove when cheese is melted.
- Top steaks with hollandaise sauce and serve immediately..
Named after former Las Vegas Mayor and mob attorney Oscar Goodman, Oscar's is a glamorous and uniquely Las Vegas steakhouse overlooking. Steak Oscar will impress even the pickiest dinner companion, and it doesn't require a Steak Oscar is the ultimate Surf & Turf meal my friends! A perfectly cooked beef filet…as in filet mignon…topped with. This crab Oscar steak topper is not only easy to prepare but incredibly flavorful. Steak Oscar. with prawns and asparagus.