Mafroukeh. This Mafroukeh on the other hand, will make other pistachio-kissed desserts, literally green with envy. It is the mother of all pistachio sweets and a true depiction of the nut's beauty. Mafroukeh is a traditional Lebanese dessert that combines semolina dough and ashta—clotted cream that is often flavored with orange blossom and rose water.
Mafroukeh which is a Lebanese dessert is made of semolina, pistachios, sugar and butter infused with sugar syrup, and rose water. Mafroukeh is great combination between semolina and sugar with a special presentation with all ground nuts. Here is a Lebanese dessert, easy, quick to prepare, and excellent for a crowd. You can cook Mafroukeh using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mafroukeh
- You need 2 cups of semolina, or knafeh mafroykeh.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of pistachios, ground.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almonds, roasted, and peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raw pine nuts, roasted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of syrup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Prepare of kashta:.
- It’s 2 cups of powdered milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of orange blossom water.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- It’s of Syrup:.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of orange blossom water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Download Mafroukeh stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices. Mafroukeh is great combination between semolina and sugar with a special presentation with all ground nuts. Here is a Lebanese dessert, easy, quick to prepare, and excellent for a crowd. Mafroukeh ist eine köstliche libanesische Nachspeise.
- To prepare the syrup, stir the sugar and water in a pot over heat..
- When it starts to boil, add lemon juice and leave until it thickens. Then add orange blossom water, turn off the heat and set aside to cool..
- To prepare the kashta stuffing, dissolve the powdered milk in water, and heat 2.5 cups of dissolved milk in a pot..
- Stir the corn flour and sugar into the rest of the dissolved milk and add them to the pot over heat..
- Stir the mixture over heat continuously. When it thickens, add orange blossom water and move the stuffing aside..
- To prepare the mafroukeh, roast the semolina in a pan over medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Cut the butter into cubes and add it to semolina, stir well until the butter melts and gets absorbed by the semolina..
- Add the powdered sugar over the mixture and stir until the semolina turns dark brown. Pour the syrup and the rosewater over the mixture..
- Stir the mixture for 5 minutes until u have a soft firm dough then turn off the heat and set aside to cool..
- To serve, spread the mafroukeh dough in a serving plate, spread the kashta stuffing over it and sprinkle with roasted almonds, pine nuts and pistachios..
- Serve cold..
Dabei handelt es sich um Ashta (Sahne) auf Hartweizengrieß, mit Nüssen dekoriert. Allerdings wird die Mafroukeh kalt serviert. Mafroukeh is a Lebanese dessert made of semolina, pistachios, sugar and butter infused with sugar syrup, orange blossom I then drizzled sugar syrup over these mini mafroukeh just before serving. Разместить твит. Gib jetzt die erste Bewertung für das Rezept von Tatunca ab! Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps!