Honey Almond Corn Bread. These almond flour cornbread muffins are perfect for Thanksgiving, or any Fall Whether it's a sweet cornbread or honey cornbread muffins or just a classic southern cornbread. The Best Almond Flour Cornbread Recipes on Yummly Cornbread almond & Coconut Flour, Keto Cornbread, Almond Flour Pumpkin Cornbread gf, Low Cal.
Almond Cornbread with Grilled Stone Fruit. Honey gives it a slightly sweet taste. Most people find it's difficult to eat just one piece. You can have Honey Almond Corn Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Almond Corn Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar or blue agave.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
It's a pleasure to serve this moist cornbread to family and guests. It's gluten free so your whole crowd can enjoy it. This version combines fresh corn, honey, and rich butter in a mouthwatering twist on traditional recipes. The funny thing is that I never set out to make cornbread.
Honey Almond Corn Bread instructions
- In a bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar (if using agave, combine with wet ingredients in step 4), baking powder, and salt..
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs..
- In a separate bowl, mix corn starch and almond milk..
- Mix almond milk, oil, agave (if used), and honey into the eggs. Then, stir the wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just moisted..
- Pour into a greased 9-in square baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean..
- For a desert, spread a very small amount of honey on top, and optionally add whipped cream or sugar glaze. Serve warm..
I was actually trying to make pie. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases. The gritty texture of almond flour is perfect for giving the Paleo bread a crumbly A touch of honey adds natural sweetness to the cornbread without going overboard in sugar. At Bob's Red Mill, we know that you can't rush quality.