Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup. My Leftover Turkey Soup includes all your favorite Italian flavors in a belly-warming bowl of soup. I say take whatever is left of that delicious Thanksgiving Roast Turkey and make this soup to enjoy for the days after Thanksgiving. Left over Turkey Made into a Vegetable soup.
How to make turkey soup with leftover turkey. Sauté onions; add the garlic, celery, carrots, potatoes, vegetable broth, water, and seasoning. The most this soup will ask of you is chopping vegetables and dicing or shredding the leftover turkey. You can cook Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup
- It’s 2 cup of Left-over Turkey – mostly dark.
- It’s 4 cup of Left-over broth from the baked turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Celery Stalks.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- It’s 2 of Roma Tomatoes.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 box of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 pinch of Various Seasonings of your Preference – salt, pepper, sage, thyme, basil, rosemary, beau monde, Lawrys, celery salt, celery seeds, dill, etc..
- It’s 1 packages of Crescent Rolls.
Want to make it even easier? If you're cooking Thanksgiving dinner, add a few more onions, carrots, and celery to the pile for dicing while you're prepping for other. I also love this ground turkey vegetable soup because it's not fussy. It's similar to the veggie soup This is actually a cornerstone dinner recipe in my home and one that I come back to over and over I hope you enjoy my ground turkey soup recipe.
Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup instructions
- Add liquid ingredients..
- Cut vegetables and add to liquid..
- Cut turkey into squares and add to liquid..
- Add seasonings to taste..
- Cook for one hour..
- Last 15 minutes bake crescent rolls to serve with the soup..
Please leave me a comment letting me know what. Add the cooked left over turkey. Pour water and keep it boiling until meat is shredded and detached from the bone. Add mixed vegetables and continue boiling. Probably because with my large family we rarely have enough leftovers, but your recipe looks and sounds.