Fried Kwetiaw with Sausages. See great recipes for Fried Kwetiaw with Sausages too! Sweet, salty, and delicious fried kwetiaw, if you like spicy just add chopped chilli when you sauted it. Char Kway Teow is a dish of flat rice noodles stir-fried with Chinese sausage, prawns, fish cake, bean sprouts and eggs.
Being that I am deathly allergic to shrimp and crab, I requested to have a fried kwetiau with chicken and pork sausages. The pickles they served on the table was. Kwetiau goreng (Indonesian for "fried flat noodle") is a Chinese Indonesian and Malay Singaporean stir fried flat rice noodles, it is a In Asia kwetiau is available in two forms, dried and fresh. You can have Fried Kwetiaw with Sausages using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Kwetiaw with Sausages
- You need 2 of whole baby kailan or 1 whole kailan.
- It’s 3 pieces of sausage(slice it).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pack of wet kwetiaw or 1 pack of dried kwetiaw.
- Prepare 2 pieces of small chilli (green or/and red).
- You need 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of mushroom soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of chop garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chilli sauce or ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil (for aroma).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of sugar.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 stalk of spring onion(slice).
- Prepare of Fried shallot.
- You need 1 slice of tomato.
- Prepare 1 slice of cucumber.
Its recipe is quite similar with another Chinese Indonesian favourite; mie. The fried kwetiaw, the kwetiaw with the soup (usually we called it Kwetiaw Sirem), the bakmi so yummy and delicious. You should order the Sausage ( lap chiong) if you like pork. It is sooo good and please come and visit if you are happen in Surabaya town.
Fried Kwetiaw with Sausages instructions
- For dried kwetiaw, you blanch it first but don't make it to cook, and for wet you can straight away use it.
- In small fire, sauted your sausage till it nearly done, then put in your garlic and chilli, sauted it until it releases their aroma, then put in your egg and stir it until all the thing got mix up nicely. Make sure your egg not to cooked, after that add in the slice kailan in it, and stir it.
- Put in the Worcester sauce, followed with soy sauce, ketchup, and oyster sauce, stir it till it mix.
- Add in the kwetiaw, then stir it till it mix nicely, then you add the mushroom soy sauce, stir it again till all the kwetiaw covered in it.
- After you make sure the taste is up to what you want, then you can add in sesame sauce, and stired it on medium fire.
- Serve your kwetiaw on the center of the plate, put slice spring onion and fried shallot on top of it, then put cucumber and tomato slice on the side.
- Enjoy your kwetiaw while it's hot.
All manner of stif fried noodles (kwetiau included) and stir fried rice are usually served with a side of acar and chili sauce. For those who regularly cooks Indonesian dishes, acar is really something that you need to have in your fridge at all time and I have just the. Chinese sausage is pronounced lop cheung or lop cheong in Cantonese. Lop means "preserved" and cheung means "sausage." Other recipes that use sweet Chinese sausages include Chinese Sausage Buns – lop cheung bao and Sticky Fried Rice with. – Try to google fried kwetiau Kwetiau is kind of noodle, wide noodle, It's chinese cuisine some people cook it with chicken, or meatball, or seafood and vegetables. Chop/slice the sausage, cabbage, and onion.