Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce. While chicken is cooking make sauce. Add water, wine, lemon juice Add soy, mix a little water with the cornflour add to sauce, stir until mixture boils and thickens. To Serve: Slice chicken breasts and serve over rice or.
I also doubled the sauce because I I substituted chicken broth for the wine. I don't know how much difference that made, but the dish. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. You can have Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce
- You need 1 of large pack fresh chicken strips.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 (6 ounce) of package Blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of White wine.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of Please Note : Blueberry Sauce can easily be doubled ! 😁.
Grilled Chicken with Blueberry Barbecue Sauce and Corn SalsaRecipe Runner. Grilled Chicken Breasts Flavoured with Orange CreamReceitas Da Felicidade! honey, spaghetti, orange juice, cornstarch, lemon juice. This lemon pepper chicken and sauce is so fresh, flavorful and superb. Though it's a creamy sauce, it's not heavy or too rich and what you'll taste is a This great julienne peeler has seen a lot of mileage in our kitchen.
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken strips……today I’m using a large pack of chicken breast that I cut into strips……😁.
- Place strips in a large baking pan……
- Season strips with lemon pepper seasoning,black pepper,minced garlic and parsley flakes, stir chicken to evenly coat all strips……..
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes……..
- Meanwhile, as chicken is baking prepare your blueberry sauce by rinsing out your fresh blueberries…..Drain well and remove any stem pieces that might still be attached to your blueberries…….
- Put cleaned blueberries into a small pot, then add the orange juice, white wine and sugar…….
- Bring blueberries to a boil until liquid has been reduced…….
- Remove blueberries from heat and set aside……By now your blueberry sauce should be slightly thickened, if it’s still a little runny boil for a few minutes more until it gets thick ! 🙂🙂.
- Remove chicken strips from oven when done, place desired amount on plate, and pour blueberry sauce over chicken……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Lemon pepper chicken was one of the first few Keto recipes I cooked up on the show. It was the dish that I made for my wife Deepti and it was one that impressed her the Sure the lemon pepper would flavour the wings, but what else? Then I thought I would make a cheesy dipping sauce to go with it. Cook the chicken in a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil. A few minutes on each side or until its golden.