Pork with Ketchup Cheese Sauce. The Best Chinese Ketchup Sauce Recipes on Yummly Crunchy Chinese Pork Salad, Chinese Mustard Dipping Sauce, Chinese Brown Sauce. While the sauce is simmering, cook the spaghetti until al dente.
Bake until the cheese is melted, then throw it under the broiler for a minute. So I made it with half ketchup and half barbeque sauce and I used Coke with Lime. which i found was really good because through the sweetness you could This recipe was great. I modified it a little but it turned out amazingly well. You can have Pork with Ketchup Cheese Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork with Ketchup Cheese Sauce
- Prepare 250 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆White wine (or sake).
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Honey (or sugar).
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 2 of decent handfuls Easy melting cheese.
I rubbed the pork chops with garlic powder onion powder and pepper then. Try using spicy banana ketchup if you want it with a little kick of spice. You can also add sliced long chillies and green onions to make it visually This dish can also be enjoyed for breakfast along with sinangag (garlic rice), coffee, or hot cocoa. Try this Sauteed Onion and Hotdog with Ketchup Recipe.
Pork with Ketchup Cheese Sauce instructions
- Chop the pork into bite-sizes. Rub in salt, pepper, sake, and katakuriko dissolved in water..
- Julienne the onion and combine with the pork. If you set this aside for 10 minutes, the meat will become tenderized..
- Melt butter in pan and stir-fry the meat and onion. When cooked, add ☆ condiments and stir-fry some more..
- When everything is mixed thoroughly, turn the heat down and sprinkle the cheese. Cover the pan. It's done when the cheese melts!.
Pan-fried pork chops with a creamy Dijon mustard sauce. We eat a lot of pork in this family, even given my father's Germanic background. Gotta buy great/thick and juicy chops. Added a light sprinkle of goat cheese on top of chops. Use to make macaroni or cauliflower cheese.