2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕. Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this two-ingredient pizza crust recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
So next time you have a pizza craving, give in and enjoy this two ingredient pizza crust with no guilt! I actually first came across the pizza dough recipe a few years ago. This makes a great base that you can use for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls and garlic bread. You can cook 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕
- You need 1 cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Self-Rising flour.
- You need of Garlic powder (optional).
- You need of Italian seasoning (optional).
- You need of Any other seasonings you like (optional).
If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together. While this two ingredient pizza dough recipe is no match or comparison to real, yeast raised pizza dough, it's pretty darn tasty. It's a wonderful, quick and easy alternative when you need/want/require pizza stat.
2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 step by step
- Combine ingredients and mix into a ball of dough..
- Sprinkle some extra flour on the dough and your surface area so it doesn’t stick and knead the dough for a 5-10 minutes..
- Flatten the dough into a pizza shape and put on your toppings..
- Bake at 425F for 8-10 minutes..
Homemade pizza dough made out of just two ingredients? It may seem about as possible as unicorns or a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, but we've been seeing it all over the internet and just had to. This ingenious pizza dough hack is going to take pizza making to the next level and save you plenty of time too. This delicious pizza dough recipe is so easy to make and perfect if you're looking for a quick dinner to rustle up for the kids on a weeknight. This pizza dough recipe is simple and delicious.