Pan fryed strip steak. This fantastic strip steak is the perfect dinner for date night or any special occasion that deserves something extra delicious on the table. A little butter adds richness and keeps the leaner-than-usual beef moist without adding much in the way of total fat. Don't know how to cook steak on the stove?
NY strip is my favorite cut of steak and I prefer it with the bone in because I always feel like it ads more flavor to the steak. Serve with warm mashed potatoes or fries. How to grill or pan fry New York Strip steaks and which is better. You can have Pan fryed strip steak using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan fryed strip steak
- You need 12 oz of strip steak.
- It’s 4 of tsps butter.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of mrs. dash garlic and herb.
When I was asked to participate in the Walmart Steak Grill-off, I knew exactly what I wanted to try. I've always wondered which is better – pan fried steak or grilled. Cook your strip steaks like the steakhouses do. Pan sear to brown and then finish cooking the steak in the oven to your taste.
Pan fryed strip steak step by step
- Marainate steak in worcestershire sauce for half hr..
- Melt butter in skillet pan. Season steak in pan. Top with a little bit of butter. Baste with butter. Fry the steak til desired doneness..
- Add sides of mash potatoes and gravy with a vegetable..
The strip steak is a cut from the short loin from a cow which is located behind the rib area with the tenderloin. Also called a New York strip, or a Kansas City strip steak. The New York Strip steak gets its name from the first fine dining restaurant in New York. My New York Strip Steak Recipe: Cast Iron Pan fry and oven finish. It's helpful to bring the steaks to room.