Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough. Sausage Bread is one of the more typical Chinese bakery bread, and they come in many different kinds of shapes, but I am going to use shape them in braid form. Once your bread dough is finished proofing for the first time, it is time to shape the bread. Low Carb Macaroni and Sausage Casserole.
Sausage Bread: This recipe shows how to make Sausage Bread – a unique bread with sauteed hot Italian sausage that makes a great meal or snack for just Cover the dough with plastic wrap and then a towel. Sautee with onion and chopped pepper. Butter, canned corn, dry yeast, egg, flour, green bell pepper, hot dogs, ketchup, mayonnaise, milk, mozzarella cheese, onion, salt, soseji bbang, sugar, water. You can cook Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough
- Prepare 200 grams of All-Purpose flour or bread flour.
- You need 65 of + 65 = 130 grams Water + milk.
- You need 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 10 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of Natural Salt.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need of Curry Paste.
- It’s 1/2 block of + 1 tablespoon water Curry roux (block).
- You need 1 tsp of ●Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ●Honey.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ●Soup stock granules.
- Prepare 6 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 of ◎Curry powder.
- You need 1 of ◎Salt and pepper, black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of (to taste), if available ●◎Spices of your choice, such as garam masala or cardamon.
- You need 1 of (to taste), if available Dried parsley or dried basil.
Sausage bread rolls – These are light and soft bread stuffed with sausage meat. These sausage bread rolls put an elegant spin on my bread roll recipe. Directions – French Bread – Plain Bread. Roll out gently with flat hands until the bread is as wide as your baking pan.
Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough instructions
- Make the bread dough in a bread maker. After 5-6 minutes, add the butter. When the dough is done kneading, divide it into 6 portions, cover with a moistened and tightly wring out kitchen towel, and allow them to rest for 15 minutes..
- Stir-fry the wiener sausages (I cut a criss-cross pattern on them so that the curry powder will coat them better). Roll them as you cook without oil, and discard excess fat. Season with the ◎ ingredients..
- Or you can cook them in a microwave. Discard excess fat after microwaving. (Remove excess fat with kitchen paper, and season with the ◎ ingredients). Let the sausages cool, and set aside..
- Combine the curry roux and 1 tablespoon water, and microwave for 40 seconds at 500 W. Mix together really well, add spices of your choice, and mix well. Allow to cool a little..
- The amount of curry roux I used this time was half a block (the right one)..
- Roll the dough out into an oval with a rolling pin, spread some curry paste, and add the wiener sausage on top..
- I cut a piece of sliced cheese into four, and added on top of the sausage of the curry bread in the profile picture. Please try it if you like cheese..
- Fold over the dough from the top and bottom, and seal the seam firmly. Be sure to place the bread facing the seam side down on a baking tray, and allow them to rise at 40℃ until they double in size..
- While checking on the rising of the bread, preheat the oven to 200℃..
- When they're doubled in size, cut a line in the middle of the surface. Add ketchup, cheese mayonnaise, or whatever you like on top. (I dusted them with flour (not listed) before I added cheese on top, but you can omit it.).
- I brushed the surface with milk and coated with panko. If you place a sheet of parchment paper or an aluminum cup under the bread, it's easier to handle when you coat them with bread crumbs..
- Lower the oven temperature to 180-190℃, and bake for 15 minutes. Adjust the baking time depending on how dark and how much you want to bake the bread. I sprinkled with parsley to finish..
- This is how the bread from Step 12 would look like when baked. The baked curry wiener bread is done..
- You may find this individually packed, small size curry roux in supermarkets. It's so handy. Please use it if you prefer..
- “”Basil Flavored Wiener Sausage Bread“”. It's easy to make if you use dried-basil..
Shaping of bread in this way only works with a relatively dry / stiff dough that does not stick to the fingers and the table. Wet dough must be handled differently. A wide variety of make sausage bread options are available to you, such as certification, material. Place the baking tray into the oven without current Brush some beaten egg yolk on each surface of the bread, topped with Mixed Vegetables, Mayonnaise & Chili Sauce. Bake in the preheated oven at.