Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
You can cook Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- You need 2 cups of riced cauliflower.
- It’s 1-1/3 cup of reduced fat shredded mozzarella, divided.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of no sugar added tomato sauce.
- You need 10 slices of turkey pepperoni.
Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place riced cauliflower in microwave safe dish, uncovered. Microwave for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool, then mic in 1/3 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, egg, and salt..
- Form cauliflower mixture into a circle, about 1/4 inch thick, into a parchment-lined baking sheet or pizza pan..
- Bake until edges are browned, about 20 minutes..
- Top crust with tomato sauce, remaining mozzarella, and pepperoni..
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 7-10 minutes..