Summer spaghetti. This spicy, sweet, and punchy pasta salad is perfect for a hot summer picnic when you need your dishes perfect at room (ahem, air) temperature. Photo by Alex Lau, Food Styling by Sue Li. This yummy pasta recipe is light and delicious, making it perfect for a hot day.
It's easy and simple and the individual flavors shine. Lemony Shrimp & Snow Pea Pasta This pretty pasta is a family favorite —the kids love the light lemony flavor and I love that they devour the fresh veggies. You can use other types of pasta for variety, like. You can have Summer spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer spaghetti
- Prepare of Spaghetti:.
- You need 8 oz of (half a pound) red lentil spaghetti noodles (not cooked).
- You need 5 cups of water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of For the rest:.
- You need 20 of basil leafs.
- Prepare 3 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh mozzarella (cubed in 1/2 inch cubes).
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Olive oil.
Grill bell pepper, yellow squash and zucchini to really elevate the seasonal flavor in this hearty pasta dinner. Use fresh basil and parsley to brighten up a can of. With beautiful ripe tomatoes & olives. Vegetarian v; Dairy-free df; Vegan vg "A really simple, quick and amazingly tasty pasta dish that always hits the spot and will impress your mates.
Summer spaghetti step by step
- For the spaghetti:.
- Boil water and add salt.
- Add red lentil noodles to boiling water.
- Let red lentil noodles get soft then take off heat.
- Drain water and add olive oil to the noodles.
- Let cool in the refrigerator until needed (it won’t be needed till later).
- For the rest:.
- Chop basil extra finely.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Bring out the cold noodles.
- Add the basil, tomato, and cheese to the noodles and stir.
- Put back into the refrigerator.
- Add about 1 tablespoon olive oil to a large frying pan.
- Once the oil is hot, bake chicken.
- Once your chicken is cooked and tender, make small strips with it.
- Now add the chicken to the noodle mix.
Try baking some fish fillets over the herby tomatoes. Summer Italian Spaghetti Salad Recipe is a spaghetti salad with fresh veggies and Italian dressing. These delish recipes make the most of summer's gorgeous produce. Pasta salad is on the menu in a big way this summer. Not content with mere side dish status, the best pasta salads are busting out main-dish moves with bold tastes and textures.