You can cook Potato Dressing using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Dressing
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter or margerine.
- Prepare 2 large of white potatoes, cooked and mashed.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of beaten eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried marjoram (crushed).
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
Potato Dressing step by step
- In a skillet, cook onion in butter or margarine until tender, but not brown. Combine remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly..
- Place into baking dish and bake at 350° for 15 minutes..