Pumpkin Crunch Cobbler.
You can cook Pumpkin Crunch Cobbler using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Crunch Cobbler
- It’s 15 oz of can pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbls of corn starch.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of pecan chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of toffee bits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Pumpkin Crunch Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9×13 pan.
- Whisk together pumpkin, sugars, spices, salt corn starch, eggs and milk. Pour into baking dish..
- Stir together cake mix, pecans and toffee bits. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture. Drizzle with butter..
- Bake for 60 minutes..
- Serve warm with ice cream or chill and use cool whip..