White Pizza Sauce. White pizza sauce, made with milk, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, is a great alternative to a red sauce on pizza or pasta or even chicken. This Alfredo sauce is the perfect white sauce to top your pizza with. It's made with simple ingredients, but.
White Pizza Sauce – Super creamy with the perfect hint of garlic and basil. The best pizza night sauce that's a fun switch from the classic! Use this white cream sauce to top pizza or pasta. You can have White Pizza Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Pizza Sauce
- You need 1 of Large Yellow Onion, finely diced.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Thyme, minced.
- It’s Pinch of Sea Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of if Black Pepper.
This is a rich, heavy and delicious cream sauce, so very little is needed in order to get a great flavor. The garlic powder, Italian seasonings and salt and. See more ideas about White pizza, White pizza sauce, Cooking recipes. Roasted Garlic, Chicken & Herb White Pizza – Roasted garlic sauce topped with chicken, red onions, and herbs.
White Pizza Sauce instructions
- Heat Olive oil on Medium-High heat. Add onion and saute for about 5-6 minutes or until translucent..
- Add garlic and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Lower temperature and add heavy cream. Stir frequently for 3-5 until sauce thickens..
- Remove from heat, place in a medium bowl. Add thyme, salt and pepper..
- Allow to cool before using..
White sauce pizza recipe is a delicious take on classic veg pizza that uses a creamy white sauce in place of regular pizza sauce. A subtle, rich and delicately flavored white sauce pizza is perfect on. Sometimes you need a white sauce for pizza, since some toppings do better on a mild, creamy base. I like to top the white sauce with artichokes, roasted garlic, capers and Romano cheese. White pizza sauce is rich and delicious.