Buffalo Chickpea Lettuce Wraps. How To Make Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Lettuce wraps are low-carb, keto, gluten-free and low calorie, and don't interfere Pingback: Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. We just ate this for dinner and it was.
Or at least, it's my husbands thing and therefore I make it my thing. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps make a delicious light lunch or dinner – like a salad you can eat with your hands! Slow cooked chicken breast in hot sauce and served wrapped in lettuce leaves makes an easy alternative to Buffalo-style wings! You can cook Buffalo Chickpea Lettuce Wraps using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chickpea Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of Chickpea mixture.
- Prepare 3 cans of chickpeas (15.5 oz each).
- You need 1/4 cup of hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need of Lettuce Wrap Toppings.
- It’s of Blue cheese crumbles.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s slices of Celery.
- You need slices of Red onion.
Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Arrange the lettuce on a serving platter. Spoon the chicken mixture into the lettuce leaves and top with the celery and blue cheese. These vegan lettuce wraps are filled with Buffalo chickpeas and homemade ranch dressing for a light and refreshing gluten-free meal.
Buffalo Chickpea Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas..
- Melt the butter in a pan and mix in the hot sauce, buffalo sauce, and dry spices..
- Stir in the chickpeas and cook on medium-low heat on the stovetop until warm, about 10 minutes..
- Serve on green leaf lettuce wrappers topped with cheese, red onions, and celery..
That was almost the fate of these Vegan Lettuce Wraps with Buffalo Chickpeas. After a frustrating attempt of trying to take pictures in the ten minutes (if I'm lucky). Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps make a perfect quick-fix menu idea. Lettuce wraps have been a favorite quick-fix menu item that my husband and I have loved for years. The tender, flavorful buffalo chicken all encased in.