Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad.
You can have Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad
- Prepare of Salad.
- You need 15 oz of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- It’s 15 of grape tomatoes, sliced into eighths.
- You need 4 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad instructions
- Mix salad ingredients together in large bowl and toss.
- Mix dressing ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour dressing into salad and toss.
- Add salt and ground black pepper if desired.
- Serve immediately or marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Enjoy within 2-3 days for freshness.